The Canadian Centre for Food Integrity and Provision Coalition – Canada’s leader in food and beverage manufacturing sustainability – have partnered to launch a new one year program – Taking Action on Food Loss + Waste – Public Trust Research and Food and Beverage Manufacturer Facility Reductions. Canadian food manufacturers can sign up now! This project is being funded as part of a grant provided by the Walmart Foundation.
On March 5th, 2018 the Canadian Centre for Food Integrity and Provision Coalition launched a new one-year program to tackle food loss + waste in Canadian manufacturing facilities and raise awareness of the issue – this event was attended by manufacturers and stakeholders across Canada in person and by live-stream.
Check out our launch event:
- FLW Public Trust Research – Crystal Mackay, President, Canadian Centre for Food Integrity
- Program Overview – Cher Mereweather, Executive Director, Provision Coalition
- Overview of Facility FLW Assessments – Bruce Taylor, EnvirStewards
- Manufacturer FLW in Action – Katen Kohli, Hans Dairy
- Presentation slides from the event are also available here
Sign Up Today!
Canadian food and beverage manufacturers should sign up now. The cost share program is limited to the first 50 facilities.
To learn more and/or register for the program, please contact Marcy Lillard by email or by phone (519) 822-2042 x3