NEW Food Loss + Waste Cost-Share Program for Canadian Food & Beverage Manufacturers
- This cost-share program is available for 50 Canadian food and beverage manufacturers and will provide measurable solutions for the prevention and reduction of food loss + waste.
- Public trust research will explore consumer perceptions and attitudes towards food waste and lead an education and outreach campaign sharing research results, best practices, facility case studies, business tools and populating https://www.bestfoodfacts.org
- Based on employee numbers, manufacturers will receive between 50-85% cost reimbursement on the total project value of $10,000
- Food loss + waste facility assessments conducted by an environmental engineering firm will identify 3 reduction opportunities within the facility
- Education and outreach for employees to help them think differently about food waste prevention and reduction
To learn more and to get involved connect with Provision Coalition.